Was this made in VX Ace?
Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Tale of Cindrivia
A downloadable game for Windows
Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Tale of Cindrivia is a turn-based JRPG, set in a fantasy world named Cindrivia. This game is made on RPG Maker VX Ace by Ryan Entertainment Studio. This game is free-to-play, which means you have to pay nothing to experience. However, we will be very grateful if a small donation is made. We are also developing the sequel called "Yggdrasil Chronicles - A Record of Valkadia", so if you feel interested, please visit our Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/RyanEntertainmentStudio
To download the game, please follow our provided Google Drive link. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience because of 750 MB limited by Itch.io
Estimated Playtime: 20 Hours
- General Story
Hundred years ago, The Illuminati Order, originally formed by a demon named Lucifer, plunged the whole world into Chaos. With his mighty power, he slowly turned this living world into a dead one. However, six remarkable warriors, calling themselves Warriors of The Holy Alliance, possessed the power of faith and justice, stood against The Illuminati as the last hope of Cindrivia. With the help of six Heavely Artifacts sent down by Aina The Goddess of Night, they finally put an end to Lucifer and his Illuminati Order. The world of Cindrivia then found peace again for a while. Many years have passed, and now The Illuminati is being brought back by a mysterious wizard so-called Ryan The Illuminator. The existence of Cindrivia and even The Yggdrasil Tree is in danger once again.
- Highlighted features:
- Turn-based ATB battle system: Actions are depended on this system to be performed during a battle. Just be patient and wait for your ATB gauges to be filled.
- Manual Stat Distribution: There are four stats that you can distribute by yourself to build up your characters. They are Vitality, Strength, Dextirity and Mentality which directly affect your characters' power.
- Day & Night Circle + Lighting Effect System: We do provide a day-night circle which can affect some of your actions in game and also an awesome light effect system to enhance the visual effects of the game.
- Quest & Achievement System: As a must-have in every RPG game, we divide our quests into two types: Main Quests and Side Quests. Completing the main quests provides you a full understanding of the story while the side quests and achievements provide you handsome rewards to make your journey much easier.
- Crafting and Enhancing Equipments: Defeating monsters, collecting the materials from them to craft some unique equipment. The equipment can also be enhanced (+1, +2, etc) to provide better stats. Over 100 items to be discovered!
- Class Changing System: You can change your characters' classes to higher ones when they reach a certain level. This will provide them a better bonus to their parameters and some more new skills.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- How to apply Patch for v1.1Aug 26, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sure i mad it with VX Ace
Well can I ask you something about it?
Sure. If possible, i'm glad to help.
Would you like it if I helped bring this over from VX Ace to MV? I think I can give it a go?
Looks like my review was too big to post here, so I created a account and posted on the forums HERE and it's waiting moderator approval.
As I said in the first comment, this is one of the best RPG games I’ve ever played and the amount of work, dedication, passion and effort will not get past unnoticed by me.
Total playtime: 49:55:24
Difficulty played: Hard mode
Total rating: 9,5/10
Looking foward to the sequel! :D
One of the best rpg games I've ever played, everything looks and feels excelent, I've played 12h and I will post a complete review of the game, after I'm done playing on the Hard difficulty. Absolutely amazing work!
Thank you for your interest in our game, and we are very glad that you have enjoyed it so far. Players' feedbacks are always a great help for us to make better games in the future. We are also working on the sequel, and if you feel interested, please visit our official fanpage on Facebook for more information.
Thanks for replying. It makes me feel very happy that this game will be getting a sequel and I'll definitely play it as well. Later I'll check your fanpage on facebook for updates, you already had my like. Currently I'm on 27h of gameplay, in Cindalia City. Loved everything so far and also I'm writing down the minor details that in my opinion needed some fixes or changes, but those are only few in comparison to the rest. Ethan is my favorite character so far, and he also kicked my ass the first time we fought :D, I'll come back after finishing the game
We will be looking forward to your detailed feedbacks to improve the quality of our next games. Thank you very much!
Hello I'm back again. Currently on Ryan's castle and I don't know how to pass this puzzle --> https://imgur.com/VQFaMUz . The one with darts. Since I don't play darts, I googled the scores to try to get past this. According to the scoresheets the results goes for Purple = 12 + 9 = 21. Teal = 40 + 3 = 43. Yellow = 4 + 8 = 12. So Purple + Yellow + Teal = 76. And It says It's the wrong password. Am I doing something wrong? I need your help because this part is blocking me from progressing